Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Text It Tuesday-The Big Top

Well good morning everyone! It is Tuesday and that means I will be bringing you some wonderful free texts that I have come across. Don't forget to follow me so you can always be sure to get all the free texts I send your way!! Plus I like knowing who is enjoying what I have to say. Thanks!


Today's fonts are inspired by the Big Top. I have a small love for the older days of the circus when they traveled by trains and had less special effects to their shows. I love to imagine the excitement of seeing the circus pull in and watching as the big men and maybe even some of the elephants putting up the huge striped tents. I love watching the movie Dumbo because it takes place in a circus but man that movie gets me every time! If you are looking for an awe inspiring book that is about a circus you have to read the book, The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. I read the book in one sitting. I was obsessed and still am. Please check it out. I just found out they may make a movie out of it and really hope they do. I would freak out! This is summer I recently took the ankle-biter to the Barnum and Bailey Circus. I was a little nervous about going because I have this horrible image of what circus are like now-a-days but my ankle-biter really wanted to go. I was impressed with it. We went early to see the animals and they seemed well taken care for. We learned about their sanctuary for elephants which I loved hearing. The show itself was fun but a little too much lights and smoke effect for my taste. I guess I wanted things to be more simple and less like a rock concert. Maybe that is just me. Well here are the fonts you have been waiting for. Enjoy! Let me know if you are interested in any specific themed fonts that I can find for you. Also click down below for the actual sources to the fonts for you to personally download.

Here it is on Amazon.com










The Big Top!
 1. Big Top
2. Popcorn
3. Budmo Jiggler
4. Carnivalee Freakshow
5. Cast Iron
6. Circus
7. Freak Show
8. Immoral
9. Tattoo Ink
11110. Wm circus



6. Circus
8. Immoral
10. Wmcircus1


No comments:

Post a Comment