Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wishing For Wednesday/Fall is in the air!

Hello this fantastic Wednesday! 

I can feel fall in the air in the morning and then the sun comes out and all of a sudden it is 80 degrees and humid. So actually I guess it does feel like fall. I want that briskness in the air though and the fall colors to come out. I am surprised how fast the leaves are changing their color around here. When it comes time to rake them all I will be wishing they were still up in the trees and green.

I know I wrote last weeks about cold weather clothes but I am sorry I just can't help myself from doing it again. I love fall clothes so much! I promise I will try not to do again. :)

Fall Addition Wishing for Wednesday

One of the reasons I love fall is wrapping a scarf around me all day long. I feel like Linus and my security blanket. How fall is the color of this scarf?!

How retro awesomeness is this orange herringbone dress? So perfect. I am loving that collar.

I would love this dress with a pair of mustard tights and navy low boots. How cute!

This dress would look so adorable with a purple or green scarf and the same for tights below. Another great fall dress


What are you looking forward to the most this fall?


No comments:

Post a Comment