Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Retro Text it Tuesday

Why hello there this wonderful Tuesday! It rained last night and it is nice and damp and foggy outside this morning. Perfect time to sit on the couch with a warm cup of coffee and write to you my viewers. Lately I have been seeing all these amazing free texts everywhere. I love anything free don't you!? I have always had as a goal of mine to sit down and hand write letters to my old friends  or family moved away but at last in the time of technology that act has pretty much been nonexistent. Why sit down and write a letter for maybe 15 mins, especially if you have to rewrite it due to mistakes when you can quickly write an email in 2 mins and have the luxury of spell check. I will someday accomplish my goal of hand writing things all month long. I even have pretty paper to do it. Anyways before I went off on this tangent, so sorry, where I was going is I have found some great retro font to use for those emails, diy projects, or typing a letter that looks handwritten, which is just as good, or any other use you might have for it. So check them out and let me know what you think.
Rad Retro Fonts
Airstream
 Aunt Bertha
 Burger Doodle
 Captain Swabby
 Crystal Radio Kit
 Drive Thru
 Greasy Spoon
 Rad Retro Fonts








I hope you enjoy these fonts! I will bring some more your way next Tuesday so stay tuned. If you are not already following me, Why Not@! :), then you should go ahead and start so you can get all the new awesomely rad texts that will be coming your way. Till next time have a great one everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment