Thursday, May 10, 2012

Victory Rolls

Hello all!~ sorry but today's post is going to be short. I have entirely way to much to do. I really should be icing 8 cake pops for ankle-bitters gymnastics class and then 23 pops for her class tomorrow. We are going into NYC for her birthday on Saturday so I am also running around trying to get prepared for that and get things done for her party for her friends next weekend. Phew! I am tired just thinking about that.

Any whoo! I wanted to let you all know about an amazing blog that I hope to eventually be up to par with someday. I could spend hours on this site. I love doing searches for research for this blog and in doing so come across amazing fellow bloggers like this. It makes me feel good that I am not the only one who likes this stuff. The blog is Betty Bee Vintage, www.Talesfrombettybeetowers.blogspot.com  She has some great make up and hair style tutorials. I just watched the victory roll and am going to try that. I wish I had more hair to try to do the vintage up-dos. Here is the video for the victory roll. Let me know if you tried it and please send me pictures! Enjoy and please check out her amazing blog. I love watching her videos just to listen to her adorable British accent.


No comments:

Post a Comment